Saturday, March 17, 2018

Hoppy Easter Sketch Saturday #505

March 17, 2018.

HAPPY. St. Patrick's Day to all that celebrate!!

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!


            We have a fun sponsor again for this
                  challenge, Oddball Art Co!! 


The prize this week is 3 images of the winners choice!





My card is created on a white card base.  The background is cut with a green scalloped die.  I used the SSS March monthly kit to stamp the boots, flower and bunny.  Copic Markers were used to color these items.  I added a white pom pom on the bunny's tail.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I used oval dies to create the frame for my images.  Wink of Stella was added for shine to all the images.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  


HUGS!
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!