Sunday, January 14, 2018

I Celebrate You Today! PP376

January 14. 2018

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!  The wonderfully talented Jaydee is our hostess this week.  She as a fun color challenge for all of us!




This little letter carrier made me smile!


Looking for some inspiration?  Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members.



Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!


Products:
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim
Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence You've Got Mail
Ink:  Memento Black 
Dies:  MFT Polka Dot Cover Plate, You've Got Mail, SugarPea Designs Birthday Journal Card, Lawn Fawn Grassy Border and Picket Fence Dies 
Other:  Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Copic Markers 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!


HUGS!
Claire

12 comments:

  1. Really cute Claire...that mail carrier is so sweet, and I LOVE that fun background!Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these fun polka dots and circles...such a great way to incorporate all three colors. Great coloring job on the sweet letter carrier too. Have a great week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your dotty background and then they way you've picked the idea up again in the textured balloons. The postie is a real cutie and she makes me smile. You get the skin tones looking so perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...love those wonderful colors and all those fabulous polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire this is fabulous and your sweet letter carrier is so cute. I love the polka dots and the added texture from the picket fence and the grass. Awesome use of my colors.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much cuteness on one card-the dots and the little mail girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheerful, chipper card! Your little mail carrier is certainly carrying some happy mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, what a fun card! I love that cute little mail carrier. Very clever use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfully creative use of the colors and such a cute mail carrier! I wish my mail carrier looked like that than it would be happy mail every day! Hope you're having a great week ~ Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your polka dot background! Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bright and cheery card Claire! Your little postie is so cute and beautifully coloured. The repeating circles in your background along with your dotty textured balloons add a fun element too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire your beautiful card made me want to pull out all my Pure Innocence stamps and colour them!! I love your clever use of the colours and the embossed balloons are my fave detail. Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!