Saturday, August 19, 2017

Let The Bliss Begin--Sketch Saturday #477

August 19, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!



Crafty Sentiments Designs is our sponsor this week.
The prize this week is 3 digi stamps!

My card is created using the FiFi Bubbles Digi Stamp.



My card  is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of plaid paper for the background.  A rectangle strip of pink was added on the side.  FiFi was copied and colored with Copic Markers.  I added lots of Wink of Stella for shine and Glossy Accents to the bubbles to make them look real.  A few enamel dots were added to finish my card.  The sentiment is perfect for anyone that loves a bubble bath.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!