Sunday, August 6, 2017

I Just Hugged You In My Thoughts! --PP356

August 6, 2017

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  



The amazing Nance is our hostess this week and she has a FUN theme challenge for all of us! It can be an outdoor activity such as cycling, hiking, camping, gardening, etc. or it can be something found outdoors in nature such as birds, bees, flowers, trees, leaves....you get the idea!  Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!  



My card is created on a white card base.  I used MFT Blueprints for the orange background.  I used the MFT Cloud stencil to create the sky and distress inks and Lawn Fawn hillside  borders to create the ground. The little girl image and all the leaves were created using the MFT Jumping With Joy stamp set and dies.  I colored them with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  I paper pieced the hat and pants with Lawn Fawn Plaid paper.  The sentiment is stamped in Momento Cocoa ink using the same stamp set.  I love Fall and this is my idea of fun in the "Great Outdoors"!  


The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

HUGS!
Claire

12 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire, this is adorable! Everyone's favorite thing to do outside in the fall...jump in the leaves. Great colors and I love, love, love the plaid pants! Thanks for rocking my Great Outdoors challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and lovely fall scene! How fun to play in the falling leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, this is so adorable! I love those sweet PI girls, and the sentiment is even sweeter. Love the plaid pants, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweet thing! This is so cute, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card makes me long for those jumping in the leaves days...not the "raking the leaves" fun coming my way soon enough! Wonderful fall card with such warm colors and plaid! Lovin' those plaid pants :) Super cute card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and just plain cute as can be! I love your coloring..just brings your fall scene to life.

    have a great day Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is more fun than jumping in the leaves on a crisp Fall day? It's one of the reasons I had children Claire so that I could continue to indulge in such pleasures ;-) Your little girl is adorable and I love the warm colours and awesome plaid trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun autumn card! Love all your beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this little image as my introduction to FALL! SO sweet....and I am looking forward to fall! Love summer, but the falling leaves make me happy! FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No.... Fall cannot be close by, please :-) Mind you, your cute little scene makes me want to go out and play in the leaves. And that sentiment is everything! Fabulous card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the sweetest! Love this Sweet Innocence image that you coloured beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!