Saturday, June 17, 2017

I Miss You, That Is All FMS 292

June 17, 2017

I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge today!  Cecile has a fantastic sketch this week.  

I just received this fun set from My Favorite Things and couldn't wait to ink it up.  Penguins In Paradise makes me smile just to look at all the adorable images.  



My card is created on a white card base.  I cut another white panel with a stitched rectangle die.  I used a sun rays stencil and brushed Squeezed Lemonade distress ink on the panel.  I cut the three circles using SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched circle dies.  I stamped the little penguin and paper pieced his pants.  Who doesn't like polka dot swim shorts? Copic Markers were used to color him.  I stamped the sentiment in black Memento ink and added a few enamel dots for fun.  Wink of Stella was added to the penguin and ice cream bar. 


My little grandson will receive this card one day.  He is my ice cream eating buddy!

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today.


HUGS,
Claire

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love the fun little penguin and the colors you used. Your grandson is going to love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Claire! I love those wee penguins too and you've showcased him beautifully here. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!