Sunday, June 11, 2017

Happy Father's Day--FMS 291

June 11, 2017

I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I haven't had much time to enter any challenges lately, so I am excited to play along with Jen B. and the talented team at FMS!



I needed Father's Day cards for my sons, and this was the perfect sketch.  Both of my boys love baseball and are Daddy's now, so I am making this card twice.  It was so simple and came together quickly.  I picked red, white and blue because nothing is more American than baseball!



My card is created on a white card base.  It doesn't look very white in my pictures.  Sorry!  I added a red base behind the red, white and blue patterned paper.  I stamped "Happy Father's Day" in Memento black ink using the Your Next Stamp For The Boys stamp set.   The little baseball player was stamped is black ink.  He is from the Your Next Stamp Sports Fanatics 2 stamp set.  I stamped the ball again in Real Red ink and fussy cut the stitching to add to the ball man.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added wiggley eyes for fun.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great day!


HUGS!
Claire



6 comments:

  1. What a fun card Claire!! I like the googley eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a FUN card! I love that baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so fun! Love that baseball!! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great baseball themed card! I love it! So perfect for father's day! Love the background paper too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Father's Day card! The googly eyes are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh....this is just too darn cute! I love your sweet baseball!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!