Sunday, June 18, 2017

A Little Birdie Told Me --PP #349

June 18, 2017

HAPPY FATHER'S Day to all the Dads!  I hope you enjoy your special day.  Daddy's are the BEST!  I miss mine so much!

We have a new Clean and Simple Challenge at The Paper Players!  The marvelous Jaydee is our hostess this week.  She is a such a lover of nature and birds and shares so many amazing photos of her backyard visitors on her blog.  Visit her blog for lots of inspiration!  

Feathered Friends is the CAS challenge this week!  Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create! 





My nephew is a birder, so I made this card for his birthday.  It is created on a white card base.  I cut another white panel using a Wonky Stitches dies.         I stamped the branch, the music notes and the sentiment on this layer.  The birds were stamped using  Clearly Besotted Some Birdie Loves You and colored with Copic Markers.  Wink of Stella was added for shine. 



Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

HUGS!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Claire, I love your little bluebirds they are adorable and make me smile. I swear I can hear them singing away :-) Your card is perfect for any age and any gender and the wonky stitched border is perfect with these whimsical little beauties. You rocked the challenge again this week :-)
    oh.. and thanks for the shoutout for my blog :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....this is so sweet. Love your adorable trio of sweet birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire your trio of bright birdies is adorable and perfect for someone who's a twitcher or not. The wonky stitched border is a fun way to frame them too. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lil birdies are cute as can be! I always like the wonky border...adds a whimsical feel to the card.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!