Sunday, April 30, 2017

Oh, The Places You'll Go--FMS 285

April 30, 2017

Today I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge!  

Amy's sketch was perfect for the card I wanted to create.  My Little Victoria is graduating from Pre K in a few weeks, so I made this card for her.


 The little girl is from SugarPea Designs Hats Off To You stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment using the same set on a banner.  I colored my graduate with Copic Markers.  I added a red frame using the Zig Zag Stitched Circle dies from SugarPea Designs.  The star paper was cut with the same dies.  A few black enamel hearts complete my card.  Wink of Stella was added for shine.  


I wish time would slow down and I could keep this precious girl little a few more days.  She is such a loving, caring child.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Claire! Adorable image and so beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!