Saturday, April 29, 2017

Kindness Matters--Sketch Saturday # 459

April 29, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!  

This week our sponsor is LemonShortBread.  You will receive three digital stamps of your choice if you are the winner this week!  How fun is that?

I am also linking my card to the "Anything Goes" challenge at LemonShortBread.

We have a very fun twist on the challenge this week. You can pick any sketch you want from the previous challenges #215-#460.  Have fun searching through all the precious sketches for the perfect sketch for your project.

I used sketch #398 for my card.  It showcased my Fairy Flower digital stamp from LemonShortBread.  



I choose this precious little girl because it reminds me of my GRANDdaughter Victoria.  She is our "quintessential hippie".  She loves nature and picks flowers every chance she gets.  



I colored the fairy with Copic Markers and added lots of Wink of Stella for shine.  I also added Stickles and sequins to add more shine.  The sentiment stamped in black Memento ink. 



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!