Sunday, March 5, 2017

Wishing You the Happiest of Birthdays--PP #334

March 5, 2017

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!  

The sensational Sandy is our hostess this week and she has a fun theme challenge for all of us!  We can't wait to see what you create!






My card is created on a white card base.  My patterned papers are from my scrap pile.  I used the MFT Blueprints 20 dies for the yellow and pink backgrounds.  The spinner base, frame and pie pieces are cut using the Spinner Dies from the Stamps of Life.  The little pie pieces are cut in a variety of patterns and stamped with sentiments using the Spinner 2 Stamp Set.  I cut three black arrows and glued them together for durability.  I attached the arrow with a pink heart brad.  The sentiment  banner is cut using SugarPea Designs Stitched Flags dies.  I used a lot of dies to create my card.  I think Sandy will be pleased!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week! 

Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

HUGS!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. Claire, this is such a fun interactive-style birthday card. I love the colors and you are a DSP mixing genius. Stamping each of the sentiments onto DSP works so well. Love it! Great job, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and options on your fun spinner card Claire - I know plenty of little girls especially who would have hours of fun with a card like this! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this spinner die is so much fun, Claire! I'll take any of those birthday options, please. Fun card and great mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I absolutely adore how you use die-cuts and patterned paper!!! This is such a fun card, bright and childish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, Claire! I love the spinner! This card is sure to bring a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the dies you used! Such a fun spinner card Claire. The papers are so cute too:)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEK! This is adorable! Love your little spinner card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!