Saturday, February 18, 2017

Wishing You All The Joys of Spring! Sketch Saturday #451 Stamp Ink Paper #86

February 18, 2017

It's Saturday and time to play along with Sketch Saturday Challenge!  


Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiment Designs.  You can win 3 FREE digis is you are selected as our winner!  

I am also playing along with the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.  I just love their Spring colors!  


My card was created using the Mia digi stamp set.  I added a bunny and umbrella from another set that I own.  I think she is ready for a "Dance in the Rain"!  



It is raining in Atlanta!  So my card is perfect for today!  
Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today! 


Hugs,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!