Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sending a Whole Lot of Love Your Way--Sketch Saturday #447

January 21, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

Our sponsor this week is  Digi Stamp Boutique.  The prize is a $10.00 gift card for the winner.  We sure hope you will play along with us!  We can't wait to see what you create!

My card is created using the Cute Love Panda digi stamp.


My card is created on a white card base.  The top layer is red and cut with a rectangle die.  I used some Valentine paper for the XOXO layer and backed it with black.  The digi Cute Love Panda was shaded with a Copic Marker-C1.  I added a heart on the side and covered it with Glossy Accents for lots of shine.  Three black enamel dots were added.  Wink of Stella was added on the red hearts.  


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!