Thursday, January 19, 2017

Merry Christmas-Reindeer-Merry Monday #231

January 19, 2017

Today I am playing along with The Merry Monday Challenge.  I love the idea of making Christmas cards all year and this challenge makes me keep to the plan.  Check out their blog for lots of fantastic inspiration!

This week the challenge is Reindeer!  I knew I had to play along.  I have several stamp sets with reindeer and it was difficult to decide which set to use.




My base card is white.  I used the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies by SugarPea Designs to cut the background papers and the white rectangle.  The deer are stamped and cut out using the Avery Elle Kitsch Christmas stamps and dies.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  The sentiment and black snowflakes are from the same set and stamped in Memento Black ink.  Wink of Stella and white gel pen were added for shine and detail.  



Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know what you think.  I love to hear from you!

HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Claire! Love the layout and the colors. Very stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful...love your sweet deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is super sweet Claire!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!