Sunday, July 17, 2016

Look For The Miracles--PP304 and ctd401

July 17, 2016

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!   The lovely Jaydee is our hostess this week!  She has a technique challenge for all of us.  Use Watercolor on your CAS project!  We can't wait to see what you create!



I am also entering my card in the  Color Throwdown Challenge.  I loved the colors in their palette this week.  I am also entering the Challenge Up Your Life challenge. 









My card is created on a white card base.  I used a piece of watercolor paper and trimmed it with a stitched rectangle border by Simon Says Stamps.  I stamped the sentiment in Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it in white embossing powder.  The stamps set is from Simon Says Stamp Look For The Miracles.  I also did the flowers from the same set.  The chevron border is from Papertrey Inks Noted Stamp Set.  I added the watercolor paints from Zig-Kuretake-Gansai paints to create this wash.  I love the way it turned out.  Yellow enamel dots were added to the flower centers.  


So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  


Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team

Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!
All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.  

Have a wonderful week!
XXX,
Claire

9 comments:

  1. Bold, bright and beautiful! Hmmmm sounds like someone I know 😘. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Claire! Your watercolor wash is fantastic and I love all the white embossed details. Beautiful card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your watercolor wash Claire!The enamel dots are so fun,too. REALLY pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful card...just gorgeous and that sentiment is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the stencil appearance of the chevrons and flower structures lokk against the watercolor background! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute color washed card, Claire. I like how you worked the colors from the top and the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Claire! I love how you used the bold hues of the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This my friend is just gorgeous! I love that the whole of the background is watercoloured and that the colours work with your white embossed pattern and sentiment. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun creation! My mom would have loved this card...she always told us to believe in miracles! Pretty colors, too...a real WOW card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!