Sunday, July 24, 2016

You Hog My Heart--FMS 246

July 24, 2016

I found a few extra minutes to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge today.  It is so hot outside, so it was nice to stay in the A/C and craft.

Such a fun sketch this week!



I have been dying to use the Hog Heaven stamp set by My Favorite Things.  
I thought I would make a card for one of my granddaughters that LOVES everything PINK!



My base card is white.  The next layer is Melon Mambo card stock embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder from SU.  I used the gift tag from SugarPea Designs to cut the white tag.  I distressed it with Broken Sky ink.  I added a puffy cloud from Mama Elephant.  Copic Makers were used to color the little hog and fence.  A white twine bow was tied on the gift tag.  Two puffy enamel hearts were added on the sentiment.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  
Hope my card made you smile!

HUGS!
Claire


3 comments:

  1. Too cute...love your sweet little pink pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is just adorable!!! What fun colors!! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally made me smile! I adore this little piggy - he's perfectly coloured and so much fun. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!