HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY if you live in the U.S.A! I hope you will take a moment to reflect on the true meaning of this day! I am thankful for all the men and women that gave their lives for our great country! We have so much to be grateful for!
It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
It's wild card week and we have a fantastic sketch challenge for you!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!
6. Have fun!
My dear friends are celebrating their 50th Wedding anniversary this week. I knew just what I wanted to make.
I had a very difficult time trying to get a picture of my card. Whenever I use gold foil, it creates a reflection in every picture. I am sorry.
I used a paper pack by My Mind's Eye "Fancy That" for the pink and gold papers.
I cut the large diamond from gold foil using the My Favorite Things-Diamonds die and the "forever" was cut using the Reverse Confetti Lovely Words die. I also cut them from dark brown card stock to mount behind each one for contrast. I added two gold foil hearts.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today! I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!