Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tooth Fairy--FM 215 and My Time To Craft #298

June 30, 2015

I can't believe that it is the last day of June!  That means the year is half over.  I wish time would slow down.  It is moving too quickly for me!  

Today's card is for a very special girl that has a loose tooth!  (Miss Addison)
I know it is a rite of passage, but oh it makes me sad to think how quickly she is growing and changing.  Children never look the same once they lose the first tooth.  

I am entering this card in two challenges.  The Friday Mashup calls for 3 elements and My Time To Craft Challenge featured  the perfect sketch to showcase my tooth fairy.



The stamp set, Fairy Sweet by Sugarpea Designs was colored with a variety of Copic Markers.  I fussy card her and added Wink of Stella all over her wings, wand, hair and tutu for lots of shine and sparkle.  



My base card is Whisper White.  (5 X 5) square.  I used a variety of Pink Pirouette papers from the Stampin' Up! paper pack-Subtles.  I cut a white circle with my stitched dies and I also cut a pink and white circle using the next larger  size die.  I then layered the two dies and cut a circle frame out of white to accent the pink circle.  A strip was layered behind the circle and three banners were cut using the same papers.  That is my first element of 3.





I stamped the Tooth Fairy Seal and 3 teeth with Black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. Lots of Wink of Stella was added on the teeth for extra sparkle.  I fussy cut the seal and the teeth.  I adhered the fairy and the teeth with dimensional tape.  

I love the way this card turned out.  I put a lot of love into it for my Granddaughter.  She is so dear to me.  

Please leave a cmment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  

Have a wonderful rest of the week and holiday weekend!

Hugs,
Claire



4 comments:

  1. Love this card - you have used the sketch to perfection and the whole thing is just so darn cute. Love it to pieces. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire this is so sweet - Miss Addison will love it! My son lost another tooth at the weekend - he currently has a rather comical toothy grin but he didn't mind as at least it meant the tooth fairy came to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, Claire, the teeth are so fun!! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, love the 3 teeth!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!