Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sending Smiles--SS 104

June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's!  I miss my Daddy every day!  It is a difficult day for me.  I was a very lucky girl to have a fabulous Daddy.  I am very thankful for all my fabulous memories of a man that loved me unconditionally!  


It's Sunday and time for a fabulous sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!  We can't wait to see what you create!



  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have.
  • Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 
  • The Challenge is open for 3 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday, June 19th @ 6pm EST


  • I had so much fun creating my card.  I used the Unforgettable stamp set by WPlus9 Designs for my elephant and sentiment.  I stamped the elephant with Momento ink and colored him with Copic Makers.  I used a piece of white card stock to stamp the sentiment with black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The rest of the paper came from the Paper Studio Pink Navy Paper Pack.  I just love pink and navy together.  I was so excited when I found this pack at Hobby Lobby the other day.  I cut the bottom striped layer and the polka dot layer with the die set from Mama Elephant.  I cut a rectangle of a narrower stripe behind the white rectangle.  Three balloons were cut out with the matching dies from the set.  White Baker's twine was used to wrap around the polka dot layer and also added to the balloons.  A few sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh were added for shine.  I love this happy card!  



    Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  



    The design team have some fabulous creations as inspiration for you.  I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.


    Claire Broadwater---That's Me!


                                        I hope you have a fantastic week!  

    Hugs!
    Claire


    6 comments:

    1. Your little elephant is so cute! I love the colors that you used and the balloons are just perfect!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your little elephant is so cute! I love the colors that you used and the balloons are just perfect!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love that stripe paper dear Claire....lovely idea to put that cute elephant as the main image and that cute balloons
      if me I will have headache to put that dots and stripes together really
      i am not good at using DP I better make my own DP
      see at my DT card I did not choose DP :)
      love your cute card
      great DT card Claire
      I hope you have a bit time to visit my DT card too
      I love your cards Claire all are adorable
      hugs, Monika

      ReplyDelete
    4. Claire, I saw a sign the other day that I think you will appreciate. It said, old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. I know I do! I love your card. I love the red, white and blue and those fabulous balloons. Thanks for having me along as GD this month!
      hugs
      jaydee

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!