Thursday, May 22, 2014

Spoil Yourself Today! CMCC No21-Techno Stamper

May 22, 2014

It has been a perfect day!  I got to play tennis this morning and then I finally met my neighbor and found out she LOVES Stampin' Up! and used to be a demonstrator in Florida!  I call those God moments when something so fabulous happens to you.  We are so busy sometimes that we never stop to recognize the blessings all around us!  

The colors for the Colour Me Color Challenge are very subtle this week.  Soft Sky, Primrose Petals and Early Expresso make a beautiful soft palette.  The TechnoStamper (Try Stamping On Tuesday) sketch challenge was perfect for my card today.  I really like the You're Amazing Stamp Set and it is on the retired list for this year.  I have never used the hot air balloons and decided it was a good time to show them some love.  I created my background paper with watercolor paper and sponged Soft Sky to create the cloudy look.  I hope you enjoy my card today!










Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Early Expresso, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper

Ink:  Soft Sky, Primrose Petals, Early Expresso

Stamp Sets:  You're Amazing, Bring On the Cake

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit, Paper Snips, 1" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread

Please leave a comment if you have time.  I love to hear from you!

Wishing you a wonderful evening!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

14 comments:

  1. Great take on our sketch, love the bright colours you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Shell! So nice to hear from you!!!! XX

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the pierced edges. Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Amy! I appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete
  3. Great use of the sketch in this lovely watercolor balloon card. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and we'd love to see you come by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Kathy! So nice of you to comment on my card!

      Delete
  4. fabulous take on the color combo, claire!! those hotair balloons are so fun... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Rosemary! Wouldn't it be fun to take a ride in one of those balloons! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  5. oh i love the colors and balloons :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Rose! Great to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  6. Fun card, Claire! I never knew how to use that little sentiment, but it looks so sweet on your balloon card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, LeAnne! I never used this set before and I do like it! I love to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  7. So much fun, love the texture! Beautiful use of our colours this week :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope you will play along again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Hayley! I always love to hear from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!