Friday, May 23, 2014

Cheers! PPA 205

May 23, 2014

Today is a BIG day for us.  We are off to Atlanta to watch Miss Addison graduate from Pre-K!  I am not sure how she grew up this quickly, but it happened.  

We are having a lot of family in for the holiday weekend, so I am not sure I will be in my craft room for a few days.  I wanted to make a card for the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge.  I love this sketch!  It is perfect for any type of card and comes together quickly if you need a card for a certain occasion.  The Design Team rocked the challenge this week with all their amazing cards!  Although, I must admit it made me sad looking at some of the Father's Day cards.  I lost my Daddy two years ago and I miss him so much!!!!

I used the Sweet Sorbet paper for my card today.  I made this card for a special friend that is retiring after many years of teaching!  She deserves to be toasted!  I hope you enjoy my card today!












Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper, Whisper White

Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding

Stamp Set:  Happy Hour

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Circle Framelit, Envelope Liner Framelit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips,  2 3/8" Scallop Punch, 2 1/2"Circle Punch, Corner Rounder

Embellishment:  Rhinestones

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I love to hear from you!

Wishing you a FABULOUS Memorial Day weekend!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!