Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Easter PPA193

February 28, 2014


Two posts in one day----WOW!  I am on a roll today.  I have had a few rough days this week.  My knee replacement recovery has been going well.  Just a little set back with pain this week.  I think those muscles, nerves and bones take longer to heal than I would like.  But, I was feeling creative this morning, so I thought I would take advantage of the moment.  

The Pals Paper Arts Sketch is awesome this week.  I had so any ideas to fill in those circles, but I kept thinking that I needed to get started on my Easter cards.  What else comes to mind besides Peeps?!?!?  I think they are so cute and you always see such fun ideas to use them in Easter decorating.  So, here is my take on the Pals Sketch this week.  Hope it makes you smile!!!!






Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette Daffodil Delight, (Bazzill Berry Pretty and Tahitian Princess Dotted Swiss from my stash)

Ink:  Staz On Black

Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, On Film Framelit, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Window Frame Punch, Paper Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishment:  Baker's Twine

I do hope you will LOL when you see those Little Peeps peeking out at you!
Let me know your thoughts.  I love to read your comments

Please shop online for all your Stampin' Up! Products! 
Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Happy Stampin' 
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one tall card! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It sure is! LOL!!! Thank you so much for your kind comments! I know my GRANDdaughter will love it! X

      Delete
  2. Claire, this is so adorable! Love the idea of the bunny in a film strip!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Peggy! So nice to hear from you! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!