Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day "Just Us Girls" #223

January 13, 2013

Last post before I leave for my knee replacement------  please say a prayer for me!  Thank you so much!!!!

I found a new Challenge yesterday while I was looking at crafting blogs.  It is "Just Us Girls!"
I love the name of the challenge.  This week's challenge is paper piecing.  I love this technique so, I pulled out one of my all time favorite stamp sets, "Perfectly Preserved!"  I hope you enjoy my card!
                                                         
Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Naturals (White), (With Love-Recollections Valentine Pack)

Ink:  Early Expresso, Red Riding Hood (retired), Old Olive

Stamp Set:  Perfectly Preserved   (XO Stamp in my Valentine Stash)

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit, Heart Punch (Creative Memories), Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Window Punch

Embellishments:  Linen Thread, Pink Buttons Pink Pirouette

XOXO,
Happy Stampin!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Adorable jars...and what a great Valentine's Day card! Praying for you as you have surgery...hope you have great success!!! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nancy! I am so happy to hear from you! I appreciate your well wishes! X

      Delete
  2. Such a fun card! Love the adorable jars and hearts! I will be thinking about you as you have your knee replacement surgery. I had both of mine replaced in 2010. They did the surgeries 9 weeks apart. Just be very patient because it takes a lot of time to recover, but I promise you, it will get better! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sharyn! It is so nice to hear from you. I had the other one done about 2 years ago. You were brave to have your knees done that close together! I appreciate your kind words! X

      Delete
  3. Those paper pieced jars are sooo cute! And I love the little heart flowers that are in those jars and how you tied them with twine. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sue! I really appreciate your know compliments! X

      Delete
  4. I just love JAR cards - this is an excellent way to use the technique! Well done!! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    hope your surgery went well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Vicki! I really appreciate your kind thoughts on my card and my surgery! X

      Delete
  5. In love with this sweet pieced Valentine! Love all the heart blooms in the jars. Praying your surgery went well, and recovery is swift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I really appreciate your kind words and wishes on my surgery! Glad you enjoyed my little Valentine jars, too! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!