Thursday, October 24, 2013

From the Bottom of my Heart PPA # 177

October 24, 2013

I always LOVE the Pals Paper Challenges.  The sketch this week is so creative and the simplicity of it is calls for a clean and simple card.  Hope you enjoy my take on the sketch.  You all know by now that I am a polka dot queen.  
 PPA177




 Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew Designer Series Paper

Ink:  White Pigment Ink, Black Staz On

Stamp Set:  From My Heart

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Square Punch

Embellishments:  Pearls, Red Hearts --from my Valentine box

Hope you are having a fabulous day!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love the hearts and the chalk board look!! Great job!! Thank you for playing along with us at PPA this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!!! I appreciate your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love that sparkly pop of color in your row of hearts. Thank you for playing with us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rae! I stamped the hearts in white first and it needed the pop of red. I appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!