Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Boo-t-iful" Day Mojo Monday #312

September 25, 2013

It is pouring in GA today.  I was supposed to play golf---(if you really want to call it that) with my husband today.  I think God is smiling at me!!!!!!  He knows that I would much rather be in my craft room!  :))))

Any one that knows me, is not surprised that my last few cards have been shoes.  I LOVE shoes!!!!! Here is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch this week.  
                                                        






I am in the clean up mode today, so I went through my Halloween box and found this stamp set and paper.  I really don't know the brands on them.  I did use Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Decorative Label Punch and 1 inch Square Punch.  I did add Glossy Accents on the boots to add a little sparkle!

Have a "Boo-t-iful" Day!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!