Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chalk Talk--

August 14. 2013

Gloomy day today, so I did some cleaning in my craft room and made a fun card using the new Chalk Talk Stamp Set and Framelits.  I love this set and I think I will be using it a lot!


Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Real Red and Basic Black

Stamp Set:  Chalk Talk

Tools:  Stampin Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Red Ric-Rac Ribbon

I laughed when I finished this card.  I though it looked like an Alabama Fan card.  Even though I am a dyed in the wool Indiana Hoosier, I do cheer for the Georgia Bull Dawgs!

This card is simple and can be used for a birthday or congratulations card.

Happy Stampin!
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!