Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mixed Bunch

June 11, 2013


Crazy weather in Georgia!  Lots of rain, so finding some extra time to play in my craft room!  I needed to make lots of thank you cards for my birthday gifts.  
Here's one to share today.
 
This card was a lot of fun to make.  I tried it in two different colors schemes
Of course, I am partial to the Tempting Turquoise and Real Red one.

Stampin' Up! Products:

Top Card
Primrose Petals Cardstock
Strawberry Slush Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set
Primrose Petals Stamp Pad
Strawberry Slush Stamp Pad
Blossom Paper Punch
Blossom Pedals Builder Paper Punch (Retired)
1 inch Circle Paper Punch
1 1/4 Inch Circle Paper Punch
Big Shot Die- Cutting Machine
Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Itty Bitty Banners Framelits and Stamp Set
Stampin Up Paper Trimmer
Snail Adhesive
Pearls 

Bottom Card

Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Tempting Turquoise Stamp Pad
Real Red Stamp Pad
The rest of the items are the same as the list above.

Visit my website at: www.clairecreatescards.stampinup.net

CASED from Vicki Burdick --It's A Stamp Thing.   Thank you!  

Happy Stamping!
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!