Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Yesterday was such a rainy, gloomy day that I found time to play in my craft room.
I created this anniversary card for two very special people!

                                                                   

For the base of the card, I used my favorite cardstock from Stampin' Up! --Tempting Turquoise.
I used Whisper White for the rest of the card.  I embossed the background using an embossing folder and then embossed two white hearts and added Stampin' Up! Deminsionals to make the pop. I cut the label using  Stampin' Up Apothecary Accent framelits and embellished it using the paper piercing tool and Essentails Paper-Piercing Pack.  I stamped the greeting with Tempting Turquoise ink using the SU Memorable Moments stamp set. 

                                                                               
I lined the inside of the card with Whisper White cardstock and stamped one of my favorite sentiments from  Stampin' Up!  Feels Good Stamp set.  I used a scrap of Tempting Turquoise and used a border punch to add a little color. 

Let me know if I can help you with your card making adventures!

Visit my Stampin' Up site!     www.clairecreatescards.stampinup.net


Until then,
Happy Stamping!
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!