It is not often I can combine these challenges but, this week it worked out perfectly! I hope you will play along with both challenges!
The lovely Laurie is the hostess this week at The Paper Players. She has a Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us. Her theme is "Blooms". Remember in addition to the theme of "blooms", this week is a Clean-and-Simple (CAS) challenge! What do we mean by CAS?
The color challenge at Sunday Stamps is perfect for any type of card. So have fun and get creative!
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
Challenge Guidelines For Sunday Stamps:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, June 1st @ 6pm EST. Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
My card is created on a white card base. I used the Concord and Ninth Hope Stamp Set to create my sentiment. The Hero Arts Ombre Pink to Red ink was used to create the sentiment . The flowers were created using the Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp set.
I used Altenew Dark and Dark Night Inks for the blue peonies. The circles were stamped off using the ombre ink using the same stamp set. A few sparkling clear sequins were added to complete my card.
Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!